Here's a quick tutorial that will teach you how to create a line with HTML's
viewBox="0 0 1000 200">
<line x1="100" x2="900"
Here are the attributes used to define our line:
- x1 & y1: The x and y position of the first point of the line, relative to the size and position of the viewbox.
- x2 & y2: The x and y position of the second point of the line, relative to the size and position of the viewbox.
- stroke: The color of the line. This value can be defined either by specifying a hexadecimal color code as we did above or by using a valid color name.
- stroke-width: The width of the line output to the screen, relative to the size of the viewbox.
- opacity: Determines if the line will have any transparency. Valid decimal values can be between 0.0 (invisible) and 1.0 (fully visible). A value of 0.5 would give the line 50% transparency.
Other SVG Paths & Shapes
Created: April 08, 2022